INJAZ aims to provide programs for Palestinian schools and universities that focus on several key content areas: business, economics, entrepreneurship, ethics/character, financial literacy and career development. Those programs improve the economics and business management skills and knowledge of Palestinian youth, in order to enhance their economic opportunities either as employees or entrepreneurs.
INJAZ Palestine vision is composed of three parts:
To facilitate nation-wide cooperation of private sector actors, educators and communities to prepare male and female students in schools, universities to become a future generation of successful professionals, workers and entrepreneurs, as well as enhancing their economic opportunities.
- Belief in the boundless potential of youth.
- Commitment to the principles of market based economics and entrepreneurship.
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in the way we do it.
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals.
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration.
Long Term Aspiration
INJAZ envisions to be recognized by businesses, educators, and policymakers in Palestine as the premier organization for inspiring and preparing Palestinian youth to become successful, contributing members of the national society, and for united Palestinian society members around the common goals of creating jobs, building stable economics and providing higher standards of living.
- To bridge the gap between academic knowledge and the skills required for entering the job market and to provide hands-on and experiential learning training for students which will include job shadowing, role playing and master-classes.
- To foster the spirit of entrepreneurship among young people and to improve the knowledge, skills and attitudes of Palestinian youth regarding the economy, as well as their academic and personal potential.
- To strengthen the links between the public and private sectors by pioneering in actively mobilizing the private sector to shoulder its social responsibility towards the community at large and creating a productive, meaningful and rewarding model of corporate social responsibility in Palestine.