The program provides students between the ages of (17-22 years old) with the tools and skills required to deserve and retain a job-from the jobs of the fast growing industries.
The program aims to:
- Address work-related issues by using critical thinking skills.
- Identify the personal skills that are in high demand by employers.
- Determine the priorities of the current work, and consider them as focal points when planning future work.
- Help students know the tools needed to search for a job.
The most important skills that the student acquires from the program:
- Data Analysis.
- Problem Solving.
- Communication and interconnection.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Critical thinking.
- Setting goals and behaviors.
- Setting priorities.
- Time management
- This program is implemented over seven sessions