To contribute towards building a strong Palestinian economy and educate a new generation of young people who are well prepared to become the business leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
As an independent and sustainable Palestinian non-governmental organization, INJAZ Palestine works effectively to link the local community with private sectors to inspire and equip Palestinian youth in schools and universities with the skills and mindset they need to enhance their life skills and economic opportunities either as employees or entrepreneurs.
- Foster the spirit of entrepreneurship among young people and to improve the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of Palestinian youth to enhance their economic and employment opportunities, as well as their academic and life skills.
- To bridge the gap between academic knowledge and the skills required for entering the job market and to provide hands-on and experiential learning training for students.
- Strengthen the links between the community and private sectors by pioneering in actively mobilizing the private sector to shoulder its social responsibility towards the community.
- To continually enhance the governance, operational, administrative and financial policies & capacities of INJAZ.
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people.
- Commitment to the principles of market based economics and entrepreneurship.
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it.
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals.
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration.
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands on learning.
- Consolidating the concept of volunteerism in the Palestinian society.